Wednesday 15 June 2011

Heute ist...mein Geburtstag (Today is...my birthday)

Achtung/Warning: Perhaps the following written isn't interesting for you because the topic could be uninportant if we consider other topics like education, health, goverment, politics, economy or similars. If you have decided to follow reading this written because you have curiosity or something like that, you'll be welcome to know something more about me, something very important. An any date for everyone, one day more in our lifes; however, for me this day is very special.



After this warning, I welcome you to an important event from me. You know that all days are special but this day (June 15) is more special that other because today...is my birthday! Yes, it's the truth and not a joke. You should be thinking that what I've said is totally irrelevant for other persons, likely the expression is "I don't care" but is important that somebody greets to this person. May seem uninportant but to this person the greeting can be the most important, something to warm the hearth, the soul (or the spirit), something that reminds you aren't alone in this world or in this life. I think that with a greeting is enough, the important is the love expressed in this action.  

Perhaps you think that I ever do parties with many guests and many gifts, but really my "celebrations" are ever in family (12 persons at most) with few gifts and so much love. I can seem anti-social or boring person but for me it's good because I prefer the meetings with few people and not scandalous (in the sense of music at high volume and many people doing many different things) In a nutshell: I prefer quality to quantity.

I have had all kind of birthdays: warm, cold, windy, cloudy, rainy and sunny days, I could say that all seasons have been present in my birthday. And not only the weather but various occasions that I've lived like tests, funerals, shopping, holidays and boring monday. Gifts almost always liked me because I often suggest it though also I like surprises. 

I've said: I prefer quality to quantity. In this day, a greeting with love (pure emotion not a moral duty) is enough for me, a simple "happy birthday" from who are worry for me. Don't worry if you don't greet me today, it's something that is born of the soul/hearth, it's spontaneous. 

Don't worry, be happy.

Avi and me in my birthday greet you for reading this writte.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday (late)I hope you enjoy this day with your family and Avi!
    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cecilia!! Happy Birthday!! I really hope that You had a beautiful day and that your three wishes (and more) to become real :) (Great picture, I love the cats)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ceci!!! :D
    a little late, but ¡¡HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
    I hope that you had a great time and you had a nice day, and let us know when is the party for celebrate with the girls (Fran and Susana) :)
    I hope that you have a lots of presents and you have eaten a lot of cake.
    If you want we go out somewhere or get something to eat, the girls and I invite you.
    A hug for you. Greetings. :D :D :D

    P.D.: I like your picture.

    ReplyDelete