Wednesday 8 June 2011

Youtube: a universe of videos

Hello again! This week I'm very happy because rained in Santiago (the air was very dirty) and I could see the blue sky after a long time, but this isn't  the main topic, is only a short comment about Santiago and its air quality. The main topic is "Youtube". Yes! Everyone knows this online video page, which has videos about singers but it has videos about organizations, social complaints, TV programs, jokes and more. All of us have visited this page in some opportunity searching the video that anyone recommended us and said us "This video is important/shocking" or "This video is very funny/beautiful/touching" In the other hand, some of us have seen TV series on Youtube, series that aren't broadcasted for various reasons: copyright, old TV series, rating, contents, etc. 
When I was younger so much younger than today I never needed to watch videos on Internet (before 14 years), but when I was 14 years old my interests were music, painting and PC games (like Tomb Raider, Need For Speed, etc). At that time, I browsed searching videos about my favourite singers and bands (The Beatles, Metallica, Stratovarius, Iron Maiden, Rammstein, etc.) and the Google results showed me this page. I was very happy because I could see a great number of videos and I didn't need to wait the TV programs about music (which were and are few in Open TV, also they are broadcasted very late at night). I could watch videos anytime and the artist  or the TV series (cartoon, anime) that I wanted. It was a dream made truth! 
Since then, I visit Youtube almost every day (before in the Secondary School, I visited it everyday in the afternoon) to watch musical videos, "Piñericosas" and parodies like "Hitler learns", although currently I visit this page in the weekends, holidays and when I have free time because my career takes long time (5-7 hours in a day or even more time) However, though I have little time, even so I visit Youtube because isn't equal to hear the song or to watch the video. Also, many people use this page to express their opinion (parodies and similars) about politics, economy, art, family, society and much more topics that I invite you to discover. You know the URL direction: www.youtube.com 

7 comments:

  1. You're right, youtube.com is a very good website were we can find almost everything, since musical to forbidden videos. It's great!

    P.S:I want more rain too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youtube is amazing! I usually visit this website to watch anime and even movies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youtube is a great website, I always visit youtube and and find very old musical videos

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm agree with everybody Yotube is one of the best website actually. It's very useful to see about social problems or laugh for a funny video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you tube is the best place for leisure! especially if you want to brighten up your day watching the video of "tudelín bailarín"! jujujuj
    see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Youtube rules! I always look for funny videos and there are a lot! I like this website, too.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Youtube is great!!... Millions and millions of videos of any kind, its coool

    ReplyDelete