Tuesday 31 May 2011

A Special Cat called Avelinda

Hello my reader, today I invite you to read my blog because I'm going to write a special issue: A cat called "Avelinda". You can think that this issue is stupid or bored or not interesting for you, but if you read it you'll discover that this topic is very singular. I invite you once more time to read my blog, you won't regret, I promise. The cat in the picture is Avelinda.



Avelinda (it's called Avi too) is a three-years cat that arrived to my house in summer (january), 2008. It's yellow with orange lines across its body except its paws, which are white like if Avi wears white gloves, and its breast, which is white. Its nose is pink (pale pink), its big eyes are yellow like two amber stones and it has a long white whiskers. Avi is very friendly (even with strange people), nice, lovely, observer, careful, prudent, ticklish and smart with a unique preferences. Whenever I whistle, Avi runs to me meowing as if it would want to ask me "What's happen now?".

Avi sleeps with me all the year. When it's hot, Avi enters to my house at nights but if it's cold Avi is sleeping all the day inside my house in different parts like the sofa, armchairs, beds, chairs and in my sisters' legs (in my legs too) Avi has a favourite place: the kitchen. Every time that somebody is cooking something in the kitchen, Avi is sitting on the bench looking to the person for that this one gives something food to Avi, then Avi will answer with a noisy miaow or a loud purring.

However, the Avi's strange thing is its peculiar sense of taste because it doesn't eat only cat food, milk, flesh, meat or something, but it eats vegetables and sweet things! These things are bread, tomatoes, potatoes, bananas, pumpkin, chestnut, rice, pastas, corn, beets, avocado, carrots, cakes, pies, jams and similars, but Avi loves the chocolate made by my mom, specially if the chocolate is made when it's cold or when it's late (at night) Avi never gets tired of eating chocolate; while it eats more, more noisy is its miaow and its purring.

Avi is a very special cat and its special nature is what like to me. I love this cat.  

3 comments:

  1. I love the cats, and Avelinda seems very special. I have a cat called Lisandro and he like eat corn too XD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the Cats!! The cats are the most adorable and lovely animals in the universe!! (L)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the comment, because I have my pet very far, and Avi remembered me that. So cute, thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete